Gift of Connection Prompts
Spring is a time of year when there are a lot of family connections, between graduation celebrations and family holidays. This month we invite you to think of the mom, dad, grandparent, or graduate in your life. We’re going to work on preparing a Gift of Connection. Select which gift you are going to make, then follow the corresponding plan to create your Gift of Connection during the next 21 days.
- College Recipe Book for Graduates
- Our Family Favorites Cookbook for Anyone
- Family Recipe Swap Cookbook for Mother/Father/Grandparents Day
- Apron with Favorite Recipes for Anyone
- The Story of Your Life for Grandparents/Parents
- Life Lessons/Resilience Stories for Graduates
- My Life Story for Graduates
- What We Love About You Book and Advice for Graduate
- Memories Photo Blanket for Anyone
- Family Tree with Photos for Anyone
- Family & Friends Advice Poster/Wall hanging with Pictures
- Personalized Mosaic for Anyone
Jump ahead to the day you’d like to see.
Be sure to take the pre experiment survey before you start and come back and complete the post experiment survey when you are done.
Share The Love
“The greatest moments in life are not concerned with selfish achievements but rather with the things we do for the people we love and esteem.” –Walt Disney
Measure the Moments
“Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of just cause, the triumph of truth.” –Menacheim Begin
Pass It On
“Who are we if not the stories we pass down? What happens when there’s no one left to tell those stories? To hear them? Who will ever know that I existed? What if we are the only ones left — who will know our stories then? Who will remember those? –Carrie Ryan